Register To Comment

Thread: Wiring up a battle switch to a solenoid valve

Pics provided, can't for the life of me remember how to do it, just for a basic on/off function
    Cheers calum
    DSC_0373.jpgDSC_0374.jpg

http://members.toast.net/joerger/askaaron/solenoid.html

Photo and description is good one there, better than me trying to explain

SC = source. Use S2 if it needs to switch on when clicking, or use S1 to switch off when clicking.

I hope you have better luck with Battleswitches than I, I never use them ever again.

Fantastic thanks guys, I had one I wired up years and years ago in an empty chassis still but couldn't make sence of what I'd done haha! - They've always worked well for me!

Team RCC's experience with battleswitches is not good. Can't recommend those at all.

Why what issues did you have?

Firing with a heavy knock, and not regulary reacting on the stick.

Nah, we opt for the way more versatile and solid state Austrian Battleswitch from Alex.

For feathers, the dirt cheap Turnigy switches do the job as well, but keep the voltage low.

Do not use the battleswitch it is dangerous, it was the reason we withdrew our robot from further fights at the champs and the reason we did not gas our robot up for its last fight. They can go off on their own and attached to a co2 flipper they can be lethal. use the Polulu switch instead.

Obviously I'm not talking about Alex's switch, but the actual brandname battleswitch.

Register To Comment