Register To Comment
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New to Combat Side Of Roboteering so here goes my list of most likely Newby Questions

Quote Originally Posted by RogueTwoRobots View Post
    I can confirm that the Banebots wheels fit onto Ranglebox motors, so long as you have the correct hubs. It's what I use on Flatulence and now Spin Cycle.

Attachment 5689

Cheers thanks for letting me know

As per wanting to keep all under one thread heres the next bit im stuck at....How to support the opposing side lifting arm so all the strain isnt on the servo as such.......seems so simple but cant seem to get the answer in my head?!?!? Theres beams going across further down but like something to support the back end :/

Screenshot_1.png

Im really starting to lose my head with this xD.

Also kinda a weird thought but just out of curiosity does anyone use tie-wraps to connect all armour together instead of welding, screw & brackets and all other ways?

Quote Originally Posted by TheYorkshireProject View Post
    Also kinda a weird thought but just out of curiosity does anyone use tie-wraps to connect all armour together instead of welding, screw & brackets and all other ways?
    Need help with welding?

Quote Originally Posted by harry hills View Post
    Why do you make my shiny metal baby dress like some neon fueled scene rave bunny?
    It's in its angst teenage years now and is defying my rules, playing loud music and wearing ridiculous colours. Just waiting for it to come back drunk from its first house party

Quote Originally Posted by RogueTwoRobots View Post
    It's in its angst teenage years now and is defying my rules, playing loud music and wearing ridiculous colours. Just waiting for it to come back drunk from its first house party

Sounds like one bad ass robot

Always nice to have to start again due to a corrupt file! I swear someone's trying to make this as hard as possible for me -_-

Register To Comment