Register To Comment
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: FRA/ Robo Challenge International Featherweight Championships - 1st - 3rd April

APPLICATIONS OPEN!

Finally I have managed to set up the form to start applications! Thank you very much for your patience, we are still breaking down at Robot Wars but cant wait to see you all at the NEC from April 1st to the 3rd. This year we are opening up to 40 teams plus reserves with a very similar format to previous years. Testing will be available on March 31st too.

If you would like to take part please submit your application form asap. Due to the extremely tight deadlines we will be approving applications every couple of days. Successful applications will be emailed a link to the paypal page for the entry fee which is the same as last year to complete your entry.

Its been an amazing year so far and we cant wait to see you at the NEC very soon! Thank you very much for your support and best of luck!

http://goo.gl/forms/XZzoupxJbc

About the application, I'm down as the captain of this team but I'm driving for another team, someone else is driving my team's robot - is that all alright?

After applying I did not get any (automatically generated) confirmation e-mail, is this correct?

Team Bitza standing by.

@James. The form references last year's testing dates. This might confuse some newbies.

Team Riptide South is all signed up with Hatchet

Let's hope it's arena wrecking antics last year secure it a place.

Thursday for testing etc

Form seems to be last years but James does say as above

Loki 2 signed up, purely to knock out Hatchet

Register To Comment