Register To Comment
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: FRA/ Robo Challenge International Featherweight Championships - 1st - 3rd April

Hello Teams!

Firstly sorry for the delay in organising this years champs, as you can imagine its been pretty busy but we really appreciate your patience and support. To save time in creating the web pages the applications have been assessed to get the most competitive machines possible at the championships. All successful applications should now have received a paypal invoice. If you could complete your entry fee that will secure your position at the 2016 International Championships. Again its with regret due to space we have to limit numbers and so not all robots were able to go through. We do have a reserves list so if you missed the sign up please still fill out the form for a position on the reserves, last year we got through 7!

Once again thank you all so much for your support, we cant wait to see you again at the Gadget SHow Live in less than 2 weeks time!

Best of Luck guys!

I just received a payment request from Robo Challenge, so Mr Mangle is accepted

yay i'm in

For those entering two robots, is there any possibility of receiving confirmation of which robot(s) have been accepted, and where any unsuccessful robots are positioned on the reserve list? I've only got a payment request for one robot by the looks of things, and can make a pretty good educated guess as to which one it is, but it might not be as obvious for others teams that have two robots submitted. Ta muchly

Loki 2 in

That's Drumroll destined for the pit then

Quote Originally Posted by RogueTwoRobots View Post
    That's Drumroll destined for the pit then
    Closely followed by me :P

Didn't get selected apparantally!..... Can I still come sat/sun for white boards etc thou?
    Last edited by calumco; 21st March 2016 at 22:57.

Ricochet got in
    Colour me suprised

Register To Comment