Register To Comment
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: FRA/ Robo Challenge International Featherweight Championships - 1st - 3rd April

Like Matt my first event was the 2014 FW champs, i took the first version of Hatchet and it was absolutely awful but i learned so much and came back the following year with a really solid machine. There's a tonne of useful info on this forum and there's people willing to help at every stage, i'd say just go for it, build something simple and strong and you will learn a huge amount of the course of just a few days.

I remember Johnny 2x4! What a machine!

Just finished all the travel bookings and cleared space on the shelf for a new trophy. Team Overkill will definitely be at the event!

Quote Originally Posted by overkill View Post
    Just finished all the travel bookings and cleared space on the shelf for a new trophy. Team Overkill will definitely be at the event!
    Liked í ½í¸‰

What rules are we running for clusters this year? Is it one part out/whole robot out or percentage weight based?

Any news on the applications? Would love to come over with our newly build featherweight but hesitant to book the hotel and ferry without confirmation of participation.

(this featherweight)
    Last edited by inventor; 6th March 2016 at 18:10.

I think overseas competitors get waved through

Register To Comment