Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paintball adapter

why cant you order from china? is it just cost?

Pirtek got me a fitting this month when i left the bottle with them, can also buy a filling rig off the internet which will some with useful attachments like ball valves and a main bottle adaptor - however they pipes can be abit long to use.

Which regulator do you have? We need to know the output thread of the regulator to be able to tell you which adapter to get.

We can't help, unless you tell, show us your set up. Explain what do you want to achieve?

I'm not understanding what you need exactly, please explain yourself better and include some photos. If you're using a paintball tank you'll be better off using a paintball regulator as that will fit straight on. The thread on the tank is a CGA320 thread, which is compatible to a 1/2"BSP thread.

He is making it tricky isn't he Chris í ½í¸‰. I'm going to guess at this http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/271100014437.
    Sam if there's one person to get help from its Chris. Post up pictures or a design, then we can help.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe01 View Post
    He is making it tricky isn't he Chris ������. I'm going to guess at this http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/271100014437.
    Sam if there's one person to get help from its Chris. Post up pictures or a design, then we can help.
    That's right Gabriel, cant make out what he needs, if its a filling station you'll find loads of them on ebay, all will fit to a paintball tank pin valve fitting. With the fitting you linked, he can remove the pinvalve and use the tank as a buffer.
    I hope Sam knows what he's doing tho... to fill a paintball tank no regulators are needed because you fill directly into the paintball bottle, and the paintball bottle must be complete with its pinvalve and burstdisk - I got a feeling you're trying to fill the bottle through the regulator, which will not happen!

Register To Comment