Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone take "Commissions" ?

Hey guys and girls

Sorry to be a pain but wasn't sure where to post this so just thought I would throw it out there for the world to see, see what came of it. Long standing fan of both the show, the live events and the machines themselves. I have pestered many of you I'm sure with stupid questions or queries as well as ways to get into the sport.

I have now taken on multiple jobs and Im currently assembling a portfolio to hopefully go to university next year, this leaves me with very little free time to actually get what I have planned to when Im also working on a cosplay and various other issues with family etc etc. Anyway allow me to skip right to the point:

I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to take on my feather-weight electric 2wd flipper project for me (within my budget of £500)
    or at least to the point where I can finish the project myself in my own time so to speak. when I say project, this is really where it becomes a commission (hence the thread name) as I have the funds and the know-how to do it, just no where near enough time. I don't want to start it then to suddenly stop and then never get back to it due to various issues, so I was wondering if someone might take this project?
    Last edited by Tom310; 2nd October 2015 at 00:05.

I agree with Ady, Mario is a great guy and will help, whether or not £500 is enough is up to him to decide. A word of warning however , unless you really understand how to build and maintain your Robot. I would worry about your competence when dealing with CO2. I'm not trying to be a kiljoy, but it is important to be safe, for yourself as well as us.

Does anyone have his address or something I can contact him by?

He's Maddox10 on here

Pending it surviving our next event this coming weekend I'm keen to offload my spinner Decimator for $1000 aud which is about 500gbp (yay from the crappy dollar)

Only problem, its in Australia! It is however a lovely Robot.

Hmm, and not that many events for a bloody monsterspinner like Decimator...

Shipping wasn't that pricey, it made it there and back after all

Just throwin' it out there lol.

How much was shipping?

Register To Comment