Register To Comment
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Were are they now

They might have belonged to the BBC Visual Effects department - which would be aa dead end as that ended a year later.
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueTwoRobots View Post
    The picture surfaced recently, but I don't recall seeing any timestamp on it, so the picture itself could be several years old. Everything looked a bit too clean or intact for things that haven't been used in over ten years.
    This one?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by psychostorm; 22nd August 2015 at 08:19.

Mentorn still have Robotwars on their list of shows: http://www.mentorn.tv/programmes/pro...-wars-(1).aspx

What's that bottom right corner. I can`t make it out

Still no reply on channel 5 I also Emailed Mentorn and the director from robot wars

Got a response but nothing that we don't know

Date: 18th September 2015

Dear James

Thank you for your recent enquiry regarding Robot Wars. We apologise for the delay in responding.

This series was produced for us by Mentorn Productions and we do not have any information on what happened to the house robots after it was broadcast on Channel 5. Contact details for this production company are available on their official website but please bear in mind that the programme was last produced in 2003/2004 so it is possible they may no longer have any information.

Thank you for your interest in Channel 5.

Yours sincerely

Ian
    VIEWER ADVISOR

I still dont get your logic in looking down obvious channels which given the time scale - how you dont think these have been investigated before?

its been over 10 years, if Menton knew any information we didnt know - we would have found out in the various other emails they have been sent throughout the years.

Register To Comment