Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FRA UK Heavyweight Championships 2015, Robots Live Stevenage 3rd & 4th October

Robots Live! are pleased to announce we will be again hosting the FRA UK Heavyweight Championships, at 'The Stevenage Arts and Leisure Centre'. Roboteers are invited to apply, for the FRA Heavyweights Championships 2015.

Venue:

Stevenage Arts & Leisure Centre
    Lytton Way,
    Stevenage,
    Herts
    SG1 1LZ

Show Times;

Saturday: 6pm
    Sunday: 12pm & 3.30pm

http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/f...BVD503bNebf7br

The crew is stopping at the Premier Inn, Stevenage Central

www.robotslive.co.uk

I'm a bit confused about ordering tickets. The robots live website says the event is hosted at a leisure centre, but when I click the link to order tickets, it puts me through to a theatre website and asks for a preferred seat number. I need some clarification as to whether or not the event is at the leisure centre and if the seat number thing is important.

Roboteer

The event is at the Stevenage Arts & Leisure Centre where the Gordon Craig theatre is based, and is allocated seating. Likely the best seats are at the front, but most of the seats will offer a great view of the show.
    Last edited by kane; 23rd August 2015 at 23:44.
    Kane Aston
    http://www.makerobotics.com

Co-owner and builder of BEHEMOTH

ok, thanks!

Current sign-ups, can anybody else please make sure you sign up!

Saint/Gabriel
    Cherub
    Leveller 2
    Toxic 2
    Behemoth
    Thor
    Kan Opener
    Dystopia
    Titan
    Eruption
    TR2
    Toon Raider
    Beast
    Tanta
    Foxic
    Manta
    Maelstrom
    Merlin/MONTE
    Tiberius

Non-Champ Robots
    Chronic
    BETA
    Storm 2

How is this going to be run? Will all the first round fights be on Saturday, then the later rounds on Sunday, or will some first round fights happen on Sunday as well? Just wondering as I might not be able to make both days..

Roboteers email has just gone out, please let me know if you haven't got it.

The first round will be on the Saturday, the quarter final fights will be in the Sunday 12pm show and the Semi's and Final in the Sunday 3.30pm show.

Roboteer

What a weekend !! I am so happy and proud to be able to say well done to Alex on winning the FRA UK Championship with TR2, it is what he has dreamed of doing since we first started fighting Robots. It was made even more special in sharing the final with his best mate Michael and Eruption, who was going for the hat trick of wins. A great fight that could have gone either way. Unlucky Michael, I am sure that your name will be on the trophy again. Congratulations also to Terry on third place with Toxic 2. World,European and UK Champion at the same time would surely never be matched.

A huge thanks to Alan and all of the crew and Judges for their time and effort in putting the event on for us.Thanks also for all of the kind comments and messages, it means a lot to us.

I must also thank John Bell,John Findlay,Ian Thomas,Trevor Wright and Adrian Oates and everybody who has helped over the years for all of the help in getting to this point. We wouldn't have done it without your help and guidance.

Finally a thanks to Wendy for staying at home dog sitting whilst Alex and myself attend the events having all of the fun.
    See you all soon.
    Clive
    Team Toon:
    Heavyweight UK Champion 2015
    Robot Wars World Annihilator Champion 2015
    Heavyweight Tag Team Champion 2012
    Featherweight UK Champion 2010
    Featherweight Annihilator Champion 2009,2011 & 2014
    Rebel Robots Champion 2009
    Pika Annihilator Champion (Belgium) 2012
    Tanja Trophy Winner 2010
    Team Champions ( Team Barbie) 2011