Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Drum-off rules

Just thinking the drum off competition needs a rule-set put in place… if anyone has anything to add to this, feel free;

Drum off competition rules

All robots entering the drum off must comply with FRA build rules at the time of the event.

A drum shall be defined as a weapon where the width of the weapon exceeds the diameter, the direction of spin must be vertical.

Each team can only enter one machine into the competition. The robot must be driven by the builder.

Each entrant into the drum off must surrender a component of there robot (or a spare part) to be attached to the trophy.

All entrants must sign the trophy prior to the fight to show agreement of champion status to the winner.

The fight has no time limit, the fight stops when all robots are dead or tapped out.

Losers of the drum off surrender all bragging rights to the champion, regardless of there ranking outside of the drum off.

thoughts? Nick? jamie? Gunty? etc…

Regards
    Dave Moulds
    722- best drum robot in the world

The weapon must be cylindrical throughout its length (or words to that effect). If beaters want to win, get your own fight

A beat off?

I'm Happy with that Sabretooth will be jumping in on the next bout

Exactly what I was thinking - an entirely classier side event! Unfortunately, there are not many active featherweights with beaters at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by overkill View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking - an entirely classier side event! Unfortunately, there are not many active featherweights with beaters at the moment.
    *Shrugs* Looks like its just you, me and TS3. At least it keeps things simple

Is TS3 still running? I thought it was retired. Since all these elitist drumbots seem to be afraid of us, perhaps we should have a 'Drum VS Beater' tag team match.

That's a good idea! C3 and Mr Mangle take on Drumroll and 722 :-P

Not sure about TS3. NST shattered one of its bulkheads but I think it still exists.

The drum-off is only because they know they can't compete against other spinners so make a class to make hem feel like they have a good robot. Hence why they don't want beaters which are effectively the same.

Hey guys so I had an idea for a new side event, it's called the electric-lifter-off.

Register To Comment