Register To Comment
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Drum-off rules

Flipper frenzy?

if you want to enter a flipper frenzy build a heavyweight and play bumper wars like all the other boring boys…

Those limp wristed beat-off's are there purely for seat filling positions and to get smushed by me… Grant other spinners cant keep up… I'm still yet to be beaten by another spinner type… horizontal bars and vertical discs… go head onto them and win every time, no point in them entering… Also they cant keep up with the banter… as the beat-off kids have proven.. they barely have it in them.

So… any serious changes to drum off rules? I say we need to make the rules clear for the drum-off competition… unlike the main event, where the fra make the rules as clear as mud- I'm up for "if one wheel works- keep hitting it until it doesn't or the other guy gives in…If he does give in, call him a pu**y and keep going anyhow" rather than having judges clueless as to what to do at the end of a fight… All in favour?

I have something that looks like a beater

Aye, to that, the trophy needs to
    Come further south!

I'm up for no tap outs!

All in balls out. Works for me.

+ 1 for the Electric-Lifter-off CARNAGE!

Quote Originally Posted by PJ-27 View Post
    + 1 for the Electric-Lifter-off CARNAGE!
    That would more aptly be called the 'toss-off'

Let's not get too excited, DCH can do a vicious 'turning over' at a push. No tossing here.

A 'turn-off' ?

There's been lots of rumblings of a beat off too from the axe/hammer builders.

Register To Comment