Register To Comment

Thread: Team Saint Sale

2 Off ZIPPY Flightmax 8400mAh 4S2P 30C LiFePo4 Pack with plugs and cable to connect to your HW robot.
    used twice only practically new. cost £108 plus postage for the two with out the connectors. yours for £80

IMG_1074.jpgIMG_1075.jpg

A123 packs two 4*4 these were used in Cherub and worked very well again a ready to go battery pack for your heavy I had these packs checked and tested by Kane and he did a fantastic job.
    in very good order £100

IMG_1076.jpg

Very old tech these were used in Saint and worked well still hold charge and ready to go.
    only £16

IMG_1077.jpg

1 Off ZIPPY Flightmax 4200mAh 4S1P 30C LiFePo4 Pack this is brand new bought for a featherweight I couldn't be bothered to make! cost £27 plus postage yours for £20

IMG_1078.jpg

bacause of weight and restrictions on postage on second hand batteries it is collect at events only I will be going to Guildford and most of the other events this year please PM me.

ZIPPY Flightmax 4200mAh 4S1P 30C LiFePo4 Pack = reserved thanks

Can't think anyone would want this!

IMG_1195.jpg IMG_1196.jpg

Toothed disc 600mm dia, 17.5Kg ish comes with hub and taperlock with 30mm dia stub shaft could be mounted vertical or horizontal. (second picture has Seraph's wheel for scale it's not for sale)
    Material mild steel 12mm to be case hardened. have spun it up very scary but ran smooth.

offers

will be at Guildford.

needs less teeth

It's not for you................... It looks too good

how much were you looking for, with regards to the disc?

I'm bringing it to Guildford open to offers there, I am hoping not to take it back so it will go to the highest offer on the day.

Register To Comment