Register To Comment

Thread: Banebot order

Is anyone thinking of doing an banebot order soon? Want to get a mass order to avoid so many of the taxes that come with the shipping

you only avoid import tax if the value is below $50. Anything above that and you are paying tax regardless. You only share out the postage a bit.

That's nice Ed í ½í¸„

I've got an absolute ton of stuff to order from Banebots, if you're doing a mass order I'm very much interested.

When I was getting the robots sent over for the world champs, there was a section indicating gifts up to £600 don't attract import duty. Had about £150 of hobby king gear sent from the international warehouse and that attracted no charges when marked as such. See if bane bots will do that

Quote Originally Posted by MicroGravity100 View Post
    I've got an absolute ton of stuff to order from Banebots, if you're doing a mass order I'm very much interested.
    Same here, mainly motors with a few gearboxes

Generally companies shy away from putting false info on customs forms simply because customs officials can come down on them like a ton of bricks and it's not worth their while risking a fine etc to save you a few quid.

Ed's offer is the best way to go about it.

Register To Comment