Hey guys,

Just wanted to check a couple of things before the weekend.

Locking bars for electric actuator weapons - I remember back in 2009 (I think), it was decided that arms or claws powered by electric actuators didn't need a locking bar as it was deemed 'locked' when the link was removed. Is this still the case?

One driver, one robot - are we still allowed to operate the weapon of another robot in addition to driving our own robot?

G-clamps as locking bars on spinners - there was talk last year that these would be banned in 2015. Has that gone ahead? Won't be using mine this year regardless, but just curious.

One-wheel immobility - there was also talk that robots that only have one wheel drive going into a battle would be subject to the 10-second immobility countdown as soon as the fight started. Don't agree with it personally, but is that going to be the case at the champs? And if drumbots/vertical spinners can use their gyro dances to move across the arena on one wheel, will they still be deemed mobile?

Some of these points may have been due to be covered in the drivers' briefing on Thursday, but it would be good to know beforehand where possible.

Cheers