Register To Comment
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbance

Wanted to keep it abit more secretive but seeing as alot of people saw it at whitwick and since theres a lack of builds on here thought id give in

Testing went very well- running the dewalts in low gear but on 6s seems to have given it a decent speed. Drove it around for a good 20 minutes with no real issues.

Bought it off gary to enter it into the champs this year as with me changing jobs and TS3 needing a rebuild id of been pushed for time to get it ready.

Really pleased with how its turned out thou, took awhile to design certain new bits to fit the old mounting holes on the baseplate - but its about finished

Almost all of the insides have been rebuilt and redesigned and any old parts have been sand blasted to look fresh again.

pic below of one of the 3 new shells it'll have - just 3mm steel for the nec this weekend for testing purposes with 3mm ali top

Last edited by calumco; 20th March 2015 at 17:50.

Quote Originally Posted by harry hills View Post
    Solid mate. That lipo mount worries me tho. Needs foam and stuff. I don't think they are supposed to be clamped at all because they expand during use?
    they shouldn't expand during use, this caused internal defects in the structure of the cell.

cheers, this year most likely just as a rammer because of time- i dont rate the beater much tbh as the pullys way too exposed- so id wana redesign the front end to protect it more

20150327_173650.jpg

new hardox shell almost finished, total weight atm in this setup is 12.7kg

Nice! It should fly very nicely in our fight

in our fights you mean lol since on the friday we have 2 fights with eachother!

Register To Comment