Register To Comment
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Featherweight World Championships 2015 - Fantasy Fights

Decimator is an horizontal from australia... its seriously dangerous:
    It doesn't look like much but he actually broke Mr Mangles whisk, 20mm thick steel.

Roboteer

one hit and the disc stopped working
    Team Toon:
    Heavyweight UK Champion 2015
    Robot Wars World Annihilator Champion 2015
    Heavyweight Tag Team Champion 2012
    Featherweight UK Champion 2010
    Featherweight Annihilator Champion 2009,2011 & 2014
    Rebel Robots Champion 2009
    Pika Annihilator Champion (Belgium) 2012
    Tanja Trophy Winner 2010
    Team Champions ( Team Barbie) 2011

Quote Originally Posted by cliveb View Post
    one hit and the disc stopped working
    Yeah, that's its one weakness. Mr Mangle's whisk twisted his disc so it would touch his own armour. But if its against anything else I would be willing to bet it would cause a lot of damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Eventorizon View Post
    Yeah, that's its one weakness. Mr Mangle's whisk twisted his disc so it would touch his own armour. But if its against anything else I would be willing to bet it would cause a lot of damage.
    Don't forget though, there's been time to make adjustments to it too... which is a terrifying thought in its own right!

Quote Originally Posted by Flag Captured View Post
    Don't forget though, there's been time to make adjustments to it too... which is a terrifying thought in its own right!
    Hmmm, good point! Binky is getting a new disc for example! I am actually really pleased with the design. Conker is also getting a new whisk, despite Grant, James and Nicks help the original is just not straight enough to be used again.

Hey Dave, you know that massive knuckle duster you were thinking about...

Quote Originally Posted by cliveb View Post
    It used to be Savage Evo didn't it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Eventorizon View Post
    Decimator is an horizontal from australia... its seriously dangerous:
    It doesn't look like much but he actually broke Mr Mangles whisk, 20mm thick steel.
    The whisk is actually 32mm thick! Not to take anything away from Decimator, but Mr Mangle basically broke itself by hitting Decimator's rear with enough speed to dig into the Bisalloy (Hardox equivalent) and stall the whisk - the poor design couldn't take the stress. Both bots are getting major upgrades and will do better in the UK; I hear that Glen is upgrading to a titanium bar and possibly a crazy powerful hub motor.

My fantasy fight is Mr Mangle VS 722 VS either of the Beauties: can the spinners stay away from each other long enough to finish off the flipper?

Any of the horizontal spinner vs the Vertical spinner fight will do me just fine!

Register To Comment