Register To Comment
Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 LastLast

Thread: FRA FW 2015 World Championships - Hosted by Robo Challenge

18 robot free for all. Because why not!

It was epic! You had no idea what was going on, what anyone else was doing and some times you couldn't see your own machine :P So much fun!

Must say I was gutted I couldn't make it, bit of family emergency and all. But just wow! How far Feather Weights have came that is amazing. Love the arena, love the spinners and sparks and the screaming/cheering from roboteers behind the cameras Nice one guys (and gals) - looked amazing!

It was Stu
    The finale was the best yet
    Thanks to James and grant and the rest of the family and crew

another video off my phone of my fight against tormenta 3, a well deserved win for ellis after the damage he took thursday

and ady nothing apart from scrapes and gouges in the shell really! was amazed

‪#‎RCWorldChampionships‬

The 2015 World Championships is now complete and what a spectacular event it was at The Gadget Show Live! The atmosphere was amazing and it was really nice to round off the event with a proper celebration of what had been achieved.

51 of the best teams from around the world descended on the Robo Challenge Arena which played host to some spectacular battles! After 4 days of pure carnage we would like to say a huge congratulations to the new World Champion Michael Oates with Explosion! It was an incredibly close fought final, one of the best I've ever seen. Also a big congratulations to John Lear, John Findlay & Will Thomas of Team Beast for a remarkable 2nd & 3rd! This teams achievements are truly incredible and deserve a lot of credit. It was great to see Sam bring NST out of retirement and win the Annihilator competition, well done Sam! and Kane did an amazing job winning the gruesome 18 way Gladiator battle in style! I didnt know which way to look! If you have seen our panoramic shot of the arena during the battle you can see Kane on the far left controlling his robot from the big screen!

I would also like to say a big thanks to Alan, Pete & Jeroen for the impeccable judging! Kane Aston and the FRA for their support and work leading up to the event.

The Gadget Show Live was also a great opportunity for people to see the very latest creations from the engineers at Robo Challenge which included the multiple award winning Samsung NX Rover, the brand new custom Jet Luge and our giant mechanical spiders!

Once again we would like to thank all the teams for supporting Robo Challenge and putting on a spectacular World Championships! We really appreciate the efforts you all go to to compete at our events and make them truly memorable occasions. We hope to see you all back next year!

Thank you to the Cooper's for a great event

Did the goldglitter get you guys in any trouble?
    I imagine those flakes to keep popping up in toolbags and machines for a while :-)

Register To Comment