Register To Comment
Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: FRA FW 2015 World Championships - Hosted by Robo Challenge

We have had interest from the US however peoples circumstances are different and I hope to see some in the coming years. I think the UK championships so far really has been the bench mark for a little while now. As you say I think after looking, the UK robots for what ever reason have been well invested into and are at an amazing standard. That said I was very impressed with Nicks machine from Australia last year and full expect every ones level to raise this year. Its incredible to think how many robots are being built specifically for this event. We really appreciate everyones efforts, dedication and support. More importantly though, if you think last years standard was impressive, its going to be on another level this year!

Quote Originally Posted by james...venom View Post
    We have had interest from the US however peoples circumstances are different and I hope to see some in the coming years.!
    I fully intend to apply with Nyx (and maybe Spanky since that's Julies bot) once I've got an anti-spinner module for Nyx and the finances/leave available to swing the trip.

Haha I thought I put England / Brazil but I guess I was mistaken. Lets hope they are Better represented than at the world cup

Quote Originally Posted by Gaseraki View Post
    Haha I thought I put England / Brazil but I guess I was mistaken. Lets hope they are Better represented than at the world cup
    I have a grandparent from every home nation, so i put "United Kingdom" :P

Quote Originally Posted by harry hills View Post
    Hey people.

I'm going to be in need of bumming a few lifts off of people too and from the NEC. So on that note where are most people staying and who wouldn't mind helping me out. I int got anywhere booked yet so I'll be flexible as to where most of you folks are staying. Can give petrol money no problems. However I won't go easy on you in the arena
    Have you looked at the premier inn? - it within walking distance

I'm driving so can get you

Where are you again?

Register To Comment