Register To Comment
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ranglebox.com

The 25mm 1000rpm motors are ready to go! Also renewed Botbitz stock as far as possible: they're currently out of 10a so I only have 3 of those at the moment.

Botbitz have had to make some price rises to compensate for the state of the Australian dollar. By extension I have had to add £2 to the cost of TZ85s and will need to add a little to the others in the next stock run. Nothing can be done about it unfortunately, just the current state of the AUD.

More stock of the Saturn-16 will also be available soon.

Cheers,
    Ellis

Thanks Ady!

Some may have noticed the apparent lack of Botbitz ESC stock lately. I have been ordering in and then sending out ESCs to those who have reserved them, and because of the slowed availability at the Australian end, it has been a game of catch-up for a month or two.

If you needs ESCs, particularly 85a versions, please send an email to ellis@ranglebox.co.uk so I can make sure I get what you need on the next run.

Also, 25mm 1000RPM motors are now out of stock for about two weeks - more are on the way.

2016 is going to be a big year for Ranglebox and for our hobby in general. Exciting stuff soon!

Cheers,
    Ellis

Hi Duffman,

Sorry about that! I will send a PM and we'll figure something out.

Hi Tom, I am just holding off on the next stock run until Botbitz have a few 30a units to include in the shipment. I expect stocks will replenish in ~2.5weeks or so. Thanks!

I will either post here or send you a message as soon as they're in.

Register To Comment