Since Identity Theft ran dry and The Last Oddestsey is ending, there has to be something in this section that keeps it active. So... why not Zoidb - I mean, another RPG?

THE PULSE OF AWAKENING

What I Need

Entering

Any amount of people can enter, as long as they are active. If they are inactive for as long a time as I see fit during that time without a valid excuse, they will be killed off. :P

People who enter need to fill out two stat sheets. The first is below. Also, about powers, do not make your character too powerful, as I will be adding handicaps and weaknesses to characters that enter, perhaps even to characters that are already given those, and I will come down hard on uber characters.

Username/Alter-ego:
Real name: (this can be the same as the above, if you so wish)
Race/Species: (for RPG reasons, you cannot be a machine, our your physical self must not be comprised of machinery more than 30%)
Description: (give me a short summary of the character and/or a attached picture, if you please)
History: (optional)
Power(s): (not too many please)
The second is below. THESE CAN ONLY ADD UP TO A TOTAL OF 40, AND THERE IS A MAXIMUM OF 20 FOR EACH STAT.

Strength: (physical prowess)
Will: (willpower, mental prowess if applicable)
Stamina: (physical defense, endurance)
Speed: (agility, stealth)
Intelligence: (quick-thinking, good reflexes, and ingenuity)
Perception: (ability to easier detect truth/lies, and precognition to a degree)
Somewhat like The Last Oddestsey, this will be character specific and you do not need to follow a specific storyline. Also you can join after the RPG starts, I welcome late comers.

I think that's all for now. Ask questions! Some I can answer, and some I can't (or won't, depending on the question :P). The plot will be revealed later. Get entering!