Register To Comment
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Team Gnat

Quote Originally Posted by Niels - Team K.a.L.M. View Post
    my only thought at this moment is: Does this guy have the smallest hands ever or are those wheels huge?
    Nah,they are, They're better then my original ones as they can at least make invertible when its in the right position

And thanks, this is my best and 4th attempt at making this, but what would you say what I should do next time I build it

I would suggest looking at your components and try to find affordable lighter ones. Even though I never build an antweight (yet) the machine at this point eyes a bit bulky. Once you find a setup that suits you, you can trim all the wires to slightly more than you really need to save additional weight (just a few grams generally).

Otherwise, I can't be more of assistance since this is not a weightgroup I've delved in.

Quote Originally Posted by Niels - Team K.a.L.M. View Post
    I would suggest looking at your components and try to find affordable lighter ones. Even though I never build an antweight (yet) the machine at this point eyes a bit bulky. Once you find a setup that suits you, you can trim all the wires to slightly more than you really need to save additional weight (just a few grams generally).

Otherwise, I can't be more of assistance since this is not a weightgroup I've delved in.
    Well, Haz (harry hills) is selling me some stuff, it's just that he hasn't sorted out delivery etc yet

>3 months later

HDPE 1mm thick, with 99.9% of the robot's components being sellotape

I also have a plan for a beetle (Version 1, but oh well):

I hope the images work
    Last edited by Natster; 3rd December 2014 at 18:46.

Register To Comment