Register To Comment
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FRA UK Heavyweight Championships 2014 - Robots Live Stevenage 13th and 14th September

Heavies so far, as usual theres people who've said they're coming but not signed up yet, tut tut!

Kronic
    Saint
    Cherub/Gabriel
    IA5
    IA7
    TR2
    Toon Raider
    Thor
    Kan Opener
    Kapow
    DTK
    Titan
    Tanto
    TX109
    Megga Mighty Mouse
    Beast
    Eruption
    Manta
    Maelstrom

Not sure of those with multiple robots, will enter what into the champs itself.

Ah! Wonderful, another beetle outing! RPM will be there to break anything brave enough to go in with it . Flow will be there as well for some fun.

Should be there with just Spinza, doubt I'll have a working FW by then. Yes I know I'm going to the HW champs with only a BW, but Stevenage is the only event remotely close to me!

Thanks Alan
    Team Saint is in the strange position of having 3 robots and only 2 drivers! We hope to use Saint and Gabriel but the latter is being modified. so we may use Cherub as a backup machine if Gabriel isn't ready in time.

Only a couple of weeks to go, can anybody wishing to attend please make sure you sign up as we'll be doing the draw before the event like previous years, if you don't sign up, you won't be in the draw!

http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/f...BVD503bNebf7br

I will only be bringing Manta now- Dad can't make it so no Maelstrom this time.

Hey guys
    My boss is being a complete (unmentionable on public forum), so I won't be at Stevenage to run the beetles, but the arena will be. I'll deliver it on Friday and put it together then or on Saturday when I get there after work. I will need someone else to organise the competition or demonstrations (depends what you want to do), but because it's supposed to be full combat and there are a lot of spinners going, a proper comp would be better. Who is voulenteering?

Who owns the beetle arena now then ?

I'm lacking robots for the event. Should be free to run an arena.

Register To Comment