Register To Comment

Thread: Ice Cubed Robotics

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hello everyone, GF93 here.

Not sure if this is the correct place to put them or not, but because I come from ARC, I have a few designs for robots that I'd like to showcase- as well as to potentially discuss new ideas and things. Most of the ones I have here have competed on ARC already (Hence the team name above- literally cold-blooded killers.) but someday, I do fully intend to build some of them and compete IRL, so any advice on doing so would be greatly appreciated.
    Unless otherwise mentioned, all my robots are CADed and/or illustrated by me.

To start out with, here's Dreadnought Mk2- the third in a line of similar machines and one of my personal favourite Heavyweight designs, currently competing in the FRR: No Mercy competition on ARC.

Named after the UK's first Nuclear Submarine and modelled on the second version of Cassius, it's a sleek and aerodynamic wedge design with angled plating and thick armour for resisting horizontal spinners, high speed and agility, and a powerful front-hinged Flipper that runs on Low Pressure CO² gas. Thoughts?

EDIT: More information on its design not elaborated on already can be found here.
    Last edited by GF93; 25th March 2014 at 05:18. Reason: Providing link to ARC Wiki.

Register To Comment