Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pm i recieved selling hardox

I recieved this message other day which seemed a bit dodgy to me, username says mel porter but they sign the message from james
    I may be wrong and it may be a regular roboteer but just wondered if anybody new?

QUOTE=Robotronic]Hi there,

If you're interested in some Hardox450 3.2mm please let me know. I have some 500mm x 500mm x 3.2mm sheets available.

I have recently sold 5 of them privately through contact on here & had no complaints. I appreciate you may not trust a new user on here but all I'm asking for is a chance.

If you're interested please email me on deejaycool86@hotmail.co.uk
    I would post via parcelforce & send you a copy of the receipt with tracking number as soon as I've posted anything.

Regards,
    James.[/QUOTE]

I remember that guy posting in the hardox thread in the for sale section however all of his posts now seem to be gone, i recall gary and mario were especially untrusting

They tried to sell under a different name before, avoid it like the plague

Yes he was a prat

I'm wary in this case.

I have contact with SSAB ,and they are vehement, Hardox isn't sold trough wholesellers. The normal way to buy it is as end user. And that in full sheets.

The reason Jeroen can arrange what he does is because his dad owns a company that is an end user. SSAB is aware of this situation.

Anybody else advertising selling small sheets Hardox needs simular ways to aquire it.

Haven't got a clue about the guy who's emailing people but we buy cut to size pieces of Hardox from a company in the U.K, they are a stockist and its available Exstock + cutting time, we've got some 1mtr square pieces on the way.

All the armour for Bonk was cut to size from the supplier

So its not just me who is seriously suspicious. That's good to hear. I told him I wasn't interested and asked him politely to not bother me again: He just tried to flog me more! How does this persons brain work! And his Ebay is as dodgy as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by team_mute View Post
    Haven't got a clue about the guy who's emailing people but we buy cut to size pieces of Hardox from a company in the U.K, they are a stockist and its available Exstock + cutting time, we've got some 1mtr square pieces on the way.

All the armour for Bonk was cut to size from the supplier
    That firm is an end user, not a retailer. They just have leftovers and good sense.

The company is a profile company hence they stock the material and will cut it to any size or shape, the key thing is you don't have to buy a full sheet to get the bit you need.

We contact the Daventry branch of Pegasus Profiles Ltd but they have a couple of other branches in the U.K

Register To Comment