Register To Comment
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The FRA Betrayal Game

Sure as hell is allowed and appreciated. Some rough Robot Wars style stats and picture would be ace, but really, great to have you on board.

Quote Originally Posted by swanaldo View Post
    Looks nice and different this one. Can I enter Air please? It is my new robot, fighting for its debut at Burgess Hill. Real robot so not sure if its allowed??
    I did speak with Martijn about the rules, and he says that yes- you can use real robots. Would be good too, I'm looking forward to seeing how one of my machines matches up against it. Hope this helps!

Ok thanks. Picture will be a little difficult as its a build in progress. I do have pictures on my Facebook of progress. But......

AIR

Mag C40 motors on a 9/1 custom gearbox powered by 33.3v A123 batteries giving Air a shed load of pushing power.

Weapon is fed from 2 5kg co2 bottles into a buffer tank and then into a BIG valve giving the 70mm Dia ram a very very fast flow rate which will give a good flip, not the best flipper but it will have a lot, and i mean a lot of flips due to the small size of the ram and 2 co2 bottles. Titanium flipper scoop from the old Evny....gets under opponents 80% of the time.

Roboteq HE speedo with a Giro for pin point steering.

Armour is 3.2mm Hardox with 10mm Ali bulkhead giving a lot of strength to take the hits from axes and crushers.

Added some better batteries for Dreadnought Mk2.

thanks all!

for the record GF, this isn't a stereotypical FRA FanFic event, this won't be about the actual robotic combat, it will be about... BETRAYAL!

Quote Originally Posted by majinb View Post
    thanks all!

for the record GF, this isn't a stereotypical FRA FanFic event, this won't be about the actual robotic combat, it will be about... BETRAYAL!
    Oh, OK. In what sense, like sabotaging each other and stuff?

like explained in the opening post :P

:P.

Oh, right. So it's basically a murder mystery with robots?

Register To Comment