Register To Comment
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: The FRA Betrayal Game

Quote Originally Posted by Badnik96 View Post
    "Not sure, I should ask the Refbot."
    "I think it'd be the best thing to do at the moment." Alex replied. "They should be able to help us with finding out whoever it is that's doing this."

With that, Alex finished off polishing Dreadnought Mk2, put down the polisher, and stood back to admire his handiwork. Although surprisingly there wasn't a great deal of light to be had in the Pits considering they were in Bermuda, the pristine British machine's armour gleamed underneath the LED lighting of the building.

"A thing of beauty is a joy forever."
    Alex commented, with a smile. Although the day had been tough so far and there was still a great deal else left unsolved so far, the brief opportunity to just be proud of his creation was quite welcome for him.
    Last edited by GF93; 2nd April 2014 at 07:47.

Watching you all do your investigating.... Tho at first I wasn't sure what was going on it's now dawned on me this is serious and really need to watch everything and everyone.

Joey down the toilet and Martijn in pieces I really think someone should be notified. Is there a phone here. Are we all alone. I am gonna stand by me bench with a big spanner in hand just incase.

Thinking about it tho..... Being sucked down a toilet must have taken something pretty powerful to suck a human down there. Perhaps he wasn't sucked at all??

Having just observed two friends having been offed one way or another, Tracy stares at everyone in shock and then wimpers quietly to herself before deciding that, well, showing weakness like that now would be really freaking dumb.
    Don't get sad, get even. Yes. Be ready! Bust the guy's kneecaps! That's a fine start! Find a weapon and worry about everything else later!

Still though....
    "Man, maybe we ought to call in someone to at least clean up the bodies...?" Wait, yes, call. First thingy first, check for cell receptio-- oh right my phone is a stupid PoS Rogers. So much for that idea. "Ok does anybody have 1.) cell phone reception, and b.) know what the heck 911 is here?"
    Somehow Tracy doubted it would be that easy, but it was worth a shot.

.... besides, this way, after the killer is done with, we could order pizza.
    Yes. The priorities are straight! She nodded a bit to herself while keeping near to the majority of people, tinkering a bit with Mobile Failure, and sizing up the tools and deciding which one would be best to defend with.

Well, OK. Let me just grab something first.

[grabs unusually large wrench from workstation]

What? Killer on the loose. Safety first, yeah?
    "Good thinking. I think I have a recoilless hammer in my toolbox. Okay, there we go. Let's go!"

*grabs Axtinguisher*

"Safety first."

Although everyone else seemed to be obtaining weapons with which to defend themselves, Alex set about doing so himself, but first used a nearby phone to call the Police about the deaths, as well as an Ambulance to recover the bodies of Joey and Martijn for autopsy. With the proper authorities notified and ready to provide assistance as necessary, he found himself worried that he may have left himself open to dying next by doing so.

With that, Alex decided it would probably be best to stick with the others- he knew getting caught out alone with a killer on the loose would be asking for it. However, he had brought a recently-sharpened Kukri* with him just in case he'd ended up in the jungles of Bermuda at any point, so he took it with him- attaching its sheath to his belt just before rejoining the group.

*This is a type of machete-like knife that originates from Nepal, known for its curved blade and association with the Gurkhas.

I did bring along a nice BIG screwdriver, so along with the rest i will be armed. not leaving me on my own thanks.

Register To Comment