Register To Comment
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: The FRA Betrayal Game

"I'm out.

No. I mean it. I'm out.

I can't do this, man. I can't do this! It was bad enough seeing Marti blow up and Joey with his head stuck in the U-bend! Now somebody's managed to make us pummel Playzooki to pieces through the power of reefer madness!? Good God, I nearly got him stuck in the ceiling like a people pancake!

You see this? This is me getting out my mobile. This is me calling the police again. This is me putting my mobile back in my pocket. This is me pulling out Wedge Devo's batteries. This is me throwing them in the bin. And this is me running away to lock myself in my room with a big spanner, the minibar and underpants full of terror.

Disqualify me! Kick me out the country! Run me over with the RastaRef! I don't care! I'm not taking one step back into that arena until this contest stops turning into the James Wan version of And Then There Were None! I've read the original book, guys! That don't end well!

That's it, man! Game over, man! Game over! What the flip are we gonna do now!? What're we gonna do!?"

Quote Originally Posted by playzooki View Post
    rip in peace playzooki

whenever i came up with this username - 15/04/2014

he was too young to die

he forgot to choose that difficulty setting
    Should have gone with Easy Mode. Don't worry guy, we'd not have laughed at you.

Probably. :v

Strat: Axe like crazy! That's what Failure does bestest!

Man I hope nobody else appears in the arena between the axebots. :x It was bad enough this time. *quitely panics in a corner, being a robut fightar is suffering*

Out of interest, given that it seems to be controlled by someone who knows what's going on, anyone fancy trying to catch and dismantle this weird Refbot?

Quote Originally Posted by parassyte View Post
    I want everyone to post:
    -why they think they are not the killer.
    -what their favorite color is.
    -any ideas they have to deal with a killer who at any time could just drug us all and commit scallywanglery without anyone noticing.

-I don't *think* I'm the killer because I don't remember killing anyone.
    -Favorite color is green. Ha you thought it was yellow! Surprise! I only use yellow on my bots because green just didn't seem threatening enough for a fighting robot.
    -Don't drink or eat anything you didn't bring. And I propose we all wear gas masks. Conveniently, I found some gas masks in the cabinet. Once I clean the blood off of them they should be good to go!
    Well none of us really "remember" anything about that incident do we? In any case I'm not a violent person at all. Yeah I'm still carrying around my recoilless hammer, but I probably couldn't use it on anyone even if they were trying to murder me.

And favorite color? Well it's green, but I really don't see what that has to do with anything.

Bloody gas masks? Why on earth would there be gas masks here at all? Let me guess... there just happens to be enough for all of us right? This seems legit.

If I had to guess I'd say we're looking for whoever is the most familiar with this location. They would have to know how they could slip toxins and whatever else in here.

-why they think they are not the killer.
    Well I'm not the killer, I don't need to think I am not, but also I'm not really sure what the point in killing everyone is - there is no motive, no plan, no good reason. If the killer does have a motive it seems overly convoluted in the execution.

-what their favorite color is.
    Green also, though unlike Nick there I have coloured some robots with it anyway.

-any ideas they have to deal with a killer who at any time could just drug us all and commit scallywanglery without anyone noticing.
    I have no idea, best I can come up with is somehow making them so bored they reveal themselves?

Erm... even if I desired to kill people, I don't see how I'd benefit from it at all. Not to mention the very sight of dead bodies (IRL) or blood freaks me out.

Blue. Why?

Well the killer has some motivation behind it. Maybe he's egotistical? Maybe he gets stimulation from killing? I dunno.

I am not a killer, but if someone attacks me i could easily turn into one. in my experience its normally the quiet ones that are the worst.

Colour is liverpool red

I say we get out there and twat him.

Strategy.... wear a gas mask and keep alert, might put me off the robots but i am sure with the amount of flips i have i can score enough points.

Register To Comment