yeah, it was AFTER that that I stated that more details needed ironing out

including several people's round 1 actions, hint, hint

Quote Originally Posted by majinb View Post
    yeah, it was AFTER that that I stated that more details needed ironing out

including several people's round 1 actions, hint, hint
    Oh, alright. Anything in particular?

Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by yours truly
    - Every player, including the betrayer, must privately inform me of 2 suspect votes per round. Basically you name 2 people who you wish to blame for the mysterious murders taking place, either out of genuine conviction (there may be clues, there may be red herrings) or strategic reasons. When down to 4 players or less, each player gets to name only 1 suspect per round.

The FRA Betrayal Game

Chapter 2

That rumble

Rasta Refbot had spend most of the time after the consternation following the assassination of Joey and Martijn in another room. He came back now, and what he saw was Alex Valentine with a mobile phone in his one hand and a knife in the other, Alex Holt and Nick motivate people to stay together and keep an eye out on one another, Andrew was vividly working on his robot, Dylan, Shane, Kody, Playzooki, Josh, Steven and Tracy were all armed, Josh and Steven taking a keen interest in the corpses.

"Hey man, help me give this arena a push!", Rasta Refbot said whilst trying to get the Bermuda Triangle Arena into the large hall.

"Alwight, we'wll hewlp." Alex Valentine said, his blade between his teeth to help push better. Several others joined in.

Several others still were preparing their machines.

And everyone noticed how Rasta Refbot somehow started smoking a joint.

"What man? Caribbean way of life."

"Ok, the arena is in place man. Everyone get your robots in there, we will be starting soon. 11-Way melee, cease will be called when the first robot is out. There will be no house robots this fight. And I can be arsed to do interesting introductions. Just fight man."

11 Robots fought one another. 11 Roboteers were behind their respective steering wheels. None trusted the other. Some had a weapon of their own within reach, just in case. The robotic fight, however, in no way suffered from the circumstances. Seung Mina VII flipped Good For It Snr. WhipCoil 4.5 rams Revolver Ocelot and receives a nudge from the latter's spinner. AIR finds itself in a close quarters wedge vs wedge battle with Dreadnought Mk2. Wedge Devolution flips Axeon 4.0. Parasite is seen striking a blow that hits both Baldur Gamma and Mobile Failure 2.5 near the edge of the arena. Rasta Refbot, his Refbotting skills hardly required, is a lazy commentator if ever there was one, his joint now in his "hand". He rightfully points out that Playzooki's Good For It Snr is having dire troubles now that Seung Mina VII is joined by WhipCoil 4.5 and Revolver Ocelot in taking on Playzooki's mean machine. The battle is so intense, that no one notices the haze surrounding them. No one notices that their perception is clouded, until Dylan, who stood right next to Playzooki in the control booth, notices he isn't standing next to Playzooki at all.

Next to him was Good For It Snr itself, its remote control on top of the machine.

"... guys... if Good For It Snr is here... then what have we been destroying in that arena over there?"

"... now you mention it..." Shane replied, "looks like that is Playzooki himself!"

"That joint!" Nick screamed, somewhat smug he could put his knowledge on biochemistry to use, "There were gases in there that clouded our perception! We thought we were fighting a robot. Heck, Playzooki must have thought he WAS a robot."

"Whose robot do you think was it that killed him?" Tracy asked.

"Impossible to tell." Nick answered.

They all looked at each other.

"Cease man" Refbot said, "Good For It Snr, or Playzooki himself, whatever, is the first robot to leave this competition, the remaining 10 robots will be divided over 5 1 on 1 matches. I'll decide later what will happen with the 5 winners..."

Everyone was still in shock as Rasta Refbot started summing up the match ups.

WhipCoil 4.5 vs Revolver Ocelot
    Axeon 4.0 vs Mobile Failure 2.5
    Baldur Gamma vs Seung Mina VII
    Dreadnought Mk2 vs AIR
    Parasite vs Wedge Devolution

"This was the best joint I had in ages, did 1 of you guys put something in it or so? Great stuff man."

Rasta Refbot drove off to clean the arena, swerving from side to side a bit as he went along.

Alive and kicking

Alex Holt - Baldur Gamma
    Josh "NWOWWE" Noel - Revolver Ocelot
    Kody "Kodster" Kunz - Seung Mina VII
    Tracy "Shadowflare" Farber - Mobile Failure 2.5
    Andrew Jackson - Axeon 4.0
    Steven McGregor - Wedge Devolution
    Dylan "Badnik96" McCarthy - WhipCoil 4.5
    Alex "GF93" Valentine - Dreadnought Mk2
    Shane "Swanaldo" Swan - AIR
    Nick "Parassyte" Schuch - Parasite

Fallen

Joey McConnell - ... robot as of yet unseen...
    Martijn "MajinB" Benschop - With or Without you
    Playzooki - Good For It Snr 1 suspect vote at time of dead

Suspect votes
    Player 1 - 5
    Player 2 - 1
    Player 3 - 3
    Player 4 - 1
    Player 5 - 0
    Player 6 - 3
    Player 7 - 1
    Player 8 - 1
    Player 9 - 3
    Player 10 - 3
    Playzooki - 1

So let me get this straight....we were all just hallucinating a robot fight....but with our actual robots just killed playzooki? Dylan was stood next to him all the time.....can he shed a little more light on it perhaps??

... *holds Axtinguisher closer* Uggggh... not liking this...

----

Tactics: Holt's machine is completely invertible, but not the best for getting under flippers. Moreover, I wonder how tightly armoured the insides are, especially after a flipper that can clear 11 metric tons has tossed it and it falls back to the ground. Go for the OOTA, or kill him through shock impact damage. Either is fine. If there's any pits, stay well away from them. And I mean well away from them. :P

If any house robots SUDDENLY APPEAR, flip them. I don't care. :P

Register To Comment