Register To Comment
Page 49 of 95 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: The Last Oddetsey

Eudial screamed and jumped back at least a good 10 feet. "WHAT THE F***, WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?!?" she yelled.

Jackpot!

Give me a little bit of everyone, with the full Maggie Smith and Christopher Lee. If I were a sadsack nerd on the Internet, I'd say that those two would be "OMG teh awsumzz LOLilops".

[NB: Seriously, Alex, they would've been amazing. ]

Although memo to self: next plot for conquest must somehow involve Brian Blessed fighting Daleks. I'll figure out how later on.

Quote Originally Posted by kodster View Post
    Eudial screamed and jumped back at least a good 10 feet. "WHAT THE F***, WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?!?" she yelled.
    Gaunt rubbed theatrically at his ear.

"Always nice to see a familiar face. Since you asked I've just been at the PTT headquarters. The Sucker seemed to imply it was an important place in relation to what's going on after you left so suddenly. I'm currently getting ready to meet with what I hope is one if it's higher executives and see if I can figure out anything more."

Gaunt cleared his throat.

"With this rather chance encounter, can I ask if you've learned anything of major importance flying around with the rest of the group? Any more information before I go back could be very helpful."

Gaunt then looked around the room.

"Oh yes, and one other thing. Do you have any idea exactly how this contraption works?"

Eudial clutched her chest. Technically she did have a working heart, which was currently banging against her ribcage, but not spiritually... and she nearly had a heart attack. "Could... could I have at least SOME warning first?" she said weakly. "I'm really not fond of people just suddenly appearing next to me..."

Recovering, Eudial assumed her usual mood and recounted to Gaunt all that George and Anjushree had told them, and of the party's findings about Doomforall.

However, when it came to vice-versa, Gaunt's point about the executive at that PTT Headquarters got Eudial suspicious... surely that thing was another source of rift, or one of its... henchmen, maybe? It couldn't hurt to find out more... but that damn hostage situation... urrrgh...

"Uh, we're in an equipment room of some kind," muttered Eudial. "I guess it wants to know what we want. Er... I guess I'll go first." She cleared her throat and addressed the voice. "There's a huge figure in several layers of rift armour taking some people hostage in the town nearby. It's at a University in its Department of Interdminsional studies. Do you have any weapon or contraption that may prove advantageous against this rift figure?"

EUDIAL

Yours search for "There's a huge figure in several layers of rift armour taking some people hostage in the town nearby. It's at a University in its Department of Interdminsional studies. Do you have any weapon or contraption that may prove advantageous against this rift figure?"

Due to the roundabout phrasing of this question rather than a concise search, the computer offers:

A BOOK WHICH CONTAINS REVIEWS OF PC GAMES STARTING 5 YEARS IN THE FUTURE ONWARDS

Eudial has: 6/7 searches remaining and 3/3 choices remaining.

There was no response.

Eudial coughed. "Uhh... how about a gravity rod or staff then? I'd love to have control of that..."

(OOC: The bolded part please. :P)

Your search for "gravity rod" found the following item:

An anti-gravity Rod Stewart Action Figure - hit an enemy with this doll and they will be removed from all effects of gravity, unless able to secure themselves somehow, they will drift off into space.

Eudial has: 5/7 searches remaining and 3/3 choices remaining.

"...how about anti-rift armour weaponry?"

( :P *smacks Josh*)

Register To Comment