Register To Comment
Page 63 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: The Last Oddetsey

Twitch had been half keeping an eye on what was going on in the building, and half paying attention to the exchange between Eudial and the new robot. However, all of his attention was drawn to the witch when she suddenly folded over herself and crumpled into a heap alongside him. The parrot jumped backwards a little to avoid being smacked by her arm, before looking from Eudial, to the robot, and then back to Eudial. "She..."

Okay, this new robot was clearly dangerous. Eudial had been pretty unflappable until this point, and now she had just collapsed, with pretty much no rhyme or reason. "What did you do to her?!" he asked the blue and yellow box that could somehow talk. Just like him.

"Calm down bird-guy, that lady had nerves on the verge of breaking anyway." Marisa poked the downed Witch with her broom gently.

Quote Originally Posted by Badnik96 View Post
    Phantasmic Slammer's first thoughts upon gaining sentience were that it had become unconfortably warm. He notices some things came through the teleporter with him (though he doesn't know how he got teleported or why) and picks them up.

Wait, picking things up?

Slammer notices he has managed to lift the HDPE rolling pin without firing its flipper or even touching anything. "Odd. Telekinesis? I guess stranger things have happened, like me being able to think all of a sudden. I wonder what's going on back home."

Slammer can't really find much use for the rolling pin, though it does remind him of an old rival. Then he notices the paint and reads the label.

"Elemental resistance. Now that's cool."

Phantasmic Slammer applies the paint using his telekinesis, and it applies a bright sheen to the outside of Slammer. The paint seems to dry near-instantly somehow. Slammer eyes the hairbrushes and remote control human, but can't see much of a use for each. Not knowing how many things he can pick up at a time, he tries to pick up the rolling pin, controller for the human and the hairbrush at the same time, but can only pick up two. He fires his flipper and places the hairbrush inside his chassis, hoping it will come in handy later. He attempts to maneuver the remote controlled human, but it seems its batteries are dead, so he places it on top of his chassis. He notices the motley crew of people that appeared to have come through the teleporter with him, and drives over, hoping they won't try to kill him or anything.

"Hello, hopefully-kind people, could someone explain to me where I am, or why I seem to be able to talk?"
    Epsilon walked over to Phantasmic Slammer. "Commencing quick analysis." the Android commented, as it examined the blue and yellow-clad machine.
    "Model identified as: P_S- Model 8349823857238.
    Origin: Team Ignition, United States of America.
    Weight: 150kg.
    Armament: Four-Bar Pneumatic Lifting Arm. Has recently gained sentience, unusual for a four-wheeled vehicle."

Epsilon finished. "It does not appear to be hostile."
    Last edited by GF93; 5th May 2014 at 20:01.

OOC: Fixed. Comes with being crusty and old. :v

THE HOSTAGE SITUATION TEAM

"You are taking too long!" a cold voice beckons over a megaphone from inside the building "I want all the newcomers insider now, or we will start killing all these fine people"

Even as he is mid sentence, suddenly a load of thin, plastic looking dark brown tendrils zip out from the door, grab the strange two dimensional woman by the ankles and drags her screaming back inside in a fraction of a second before any of the group can get close enough to stop it. The Police Chief Pigeon orders the beings on the front line to back away and summons more backup over its communicator.

Aurelia starts the fight she had Martijn describe in an earlier post.

Quote Originally Posted by Martijn's earlier post
    Aurelia and her followers cycle towards the calamity. They park their tandem bike on the sidewalk. Aurelia looks at her custard/pebbledash/lie-detector. [OOC, I expect Alex to fill me in on my findings :P]

"Warriors! This is our moment! Observe that sleazy looking Demon and his despicable ways. Observe the Poor Old Lady and her distress. Conesnatcher the Squirrel, yours is the important task to help the Poor Old Lady fill in her forms. Goldrod Goldmark Goldenloins the Dwarf, Imogen the Leprechaun, Wentworth the Mammoth, the 4 of us shall take down the sleazy looking Demon! Wentworth, you and your energy powers shall provide support, whilst the rest engage him in melee combat. Non lethal violence only! Once we have subdued him, we must contain him. I shall entrust Wentworth to do so, whilst Goldrod, Imogen and myself shall then assist Conesnatcher and the Poor Old Lady in finishing her forms once and for all!

And don't forget, our team name is still in its beta stage. On this mission we shall be known as The Spanish Inquisition, after this mission is over we shall evaluate!

Now, follow my lead!"

The cooky quintet flies graciously towards the calamity.

"Hello sleazy looking Demon!"

Alright, alright! We're going, we're going! Honestly, some criminals are just so impatient, aren't they?

Little robot bloke, stick with me. We'll go places.

Register To Comment