Register To Comment
Page 94 of 95 FirstFirst ... 448492939495 LastLast

Thread: The Last Oddetsey

"Hey, actually..." Marisa glanced at the fleck of old magic, and then held it out for Eudial to take. "When you get back out of that tree, since you'll be here anyway, err. Um. Just take it ok? It'll be way more useful to you then me, and I'd kinda like to go home."

*after (reluctantly) shaking hands with Gaunt, Eudial accepts Marisa's gift gratefully and breaks down into a fresh wave of tears*

"You know what?" Twitch pipes up in the middle of the heartfelt outpouring, "I might stay here. I mean, I was just a parrot when I first showed up, but...I dunno." He spread his wings a little, blades glinting in the sunlight. "Beats sitting around in a tree all day. Not that I-" the macaw added, having realised what he had said. "That isn't what I meant..." he told Eudial, before shuffling along her arm a little and making himself look small.

Aurelia looks around. Her Spanish Inquisition. She had taken pride in all of them.

"Shandra Wolf, Voxel, Trio of Vlobleths, Mr Rayner, we never had the time to bond, but your role in the Spanish Inquisition has been grand nevertheless. If I depart, the Spanish Inquisition still has work to do. I wish to remind you of the Efreet who believes that she is being followed by shadows, and of the hamster who has lost his diamonds, who came to us, as did Meander the donkey, and who still need help, I request you to help them out.

Conesnatcher, Goldrod, Wentworth, Imogen. I feel the 5 of us have formed a strong bond. My desire is to take you with me, the Spanish Inquisition is meant for greater things!

Caspacian! In your wisdom, have you got anything to say at this time?"

AURELIA

Conesnatcher, Wentworth and Imogen seem humbled by your suggestion, but hesitant.
    "There is no greater honour in the world than what you offer us - but we would stay here - you have shown us the way forward, all our friends and families are here, and want to make the Spanish Inquisition a great legacy to span the ages a force of Justice to Protect the Multiverse (only asking for exotic items in recompense), and we know that, as you are an Angel, we will see you again someday!

Goldrod however has his eyes fixed on you, and you suddenly realise why. You now have MASSIVE GOLDEN WINGS.
    "GOLD!*"
    He thumps his chest with one fist, and a single Dwarven tear of joy rolls down one cheek and steps forward, ready to traverse the multiverse.

* Translation: "I am forever your servant, let us go forth together and cleave evil before us!

"Caspacian! In your wisdom, have you got anything to say at this time?"

Quote Originally Posted by majinb View Post
    "Caspacian! In your wisdom, have you got anything to say at this time?"
    How about "Don't do something as bloody stupid as what I think you're going to do, you silly, self-sacrificing sideshow of sadsacks!"

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen! Hope I'm not too late.

[NB: Sorry for the silence these last few weeks, guys. Chalk it up to work and my old bugbear, laziness. Bigger post tomorrow, promise. ]

Aha! Yes. I can tell by your stunned silence that you are in utter awe of my very presence. This sort of thing happens when you're God. Or mistaken for God. Or just generally brilliant. But that's by the by.

Sorry I'm so late by the way. Had a little trouble getting on board His Lordship's vessel. Can't say why exactly. It's all still rather blurry for me. A few hundred vicious minions, an uncomfortable amount of artillery, more than a little screaming and near spoiling of trousers...and then I wake up several hours later at the helm of an empty flagship cruising on autopilot with a migraine like a hedgehog's bum. Seriously, my head is killing me. It's like I've been drunk without the fun of actually getting drunk.

And speaking of being pissed, that's exactly what I'll be if you do what I think you're doing.

The pulsing laser cane pointing in your general vicinity is no joke. The lady Eudial is not to die today, and certainly not until you hear what I have to say.

Comprende, compadres?
    Last edited by steven_mcg; 10th July 2014 at 22:00.

AURELIA

Caspasian replies "I am afraid I have no advice for you at this point, I can try to answer any lingerign questions, but really I am here to witness the rift finally being removed from this universe, as it is the most significant event to take place in eons"

PROFESSOR VENGEANCE
    While the battle had been going on, Vengeance had decided to make himself useful and had used some of the smaller gadgets in his latest cane to scour over the Battleship, and not only managed to download a bunch of advanced technology for later study, but managed to get control of the ship itself, although thus far prudence had dictated not mentioning it.

However, during the conversation with New-Doomforall, he had decided to go and look into alternatives, and come to the door at the bottom of the castle that was quantum locked and reenforced in a myriad of overcomplicated ways. This time however, the door opened before him, and the last secret of the Castle hovered before him...

This is the power room, the room that gives the flying Castle its many functions and the core powering it is unmistakable. A constrained young multiverse - most of the power it is giving off being siphoned back into holding it at it's current sate of growth in check, and only a tiny fraction of a percent actually being used for the purposes of this castle.

Vengeance stares into it for a while then is forced to break his gaze - he knows in his gut what this is. The next multiverse. Ready for when this one dies, to burst forth and become its own new thing. But now, while still constrained, the two exist side by side, and in theory, one could make a one way trip inside that one, to become a part of that brand new Universe as it forms...

Aurelia uses her crayon to draw a stick figure because she fears that otherwise her gift may go to waste.

Register To Comment