Register To Comment
Page 5 of 95 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: The Last Oddetsey

There are labels on the buttons, though they appear in some code unknown to Playzooki.
    Last edited by alex_holt; 23rd February 2014 at 19:46.

Try and cut my way out, and look for signs of life!

The glass casing shatters at the impact of the Angels sword leaving her in the open.

look for signs of life, notice the chant singing figure, walk up to him and ask him what he knows about our current situation
    Last edited by majinb; 23rd February 2014 at 21:28.

The vague glowing form of light turns to Aurelia and wheels about, morphing through several forms until it settles on something that gives a slightly more specific impression of a knight with a huge flowing banner astride a horse, although Auriel's angelic senses detect that this isn't in any way a real form, so much as the form it takes for a conventional mind to comprehend it. His singing stops and he replies in a melancholy, slightly sing-song voice:

"I expect you are trapped even as I am, I expect you will all starve like yonder beast *he points to the decayed pig dragon* unless you can free us all, alas the beast lacked reason and I cannot interact with the matter of this strange place"

"the matter of this strange place?"

He looks at Aurelia quizzically "I am a member of the Trillionth Trans-Solar Host - meant to purge the darkness from the universe, and yet I am unable to ride forth to the stars to fulfill my quest, instead I am trapped in this metal shell - a creature or light and energy unable to escape simple matter"

"would it help if we stood together?!"

Twitch, keeping one eye on the cat, began listening in on what the strange luminous figure was telling the only other one here with wings. He didn't remember seeing a bird like that before, and he had no idea what the 'Trillionth Trans-Solar Host' was. A small part of him wanted to ask what had happened to the other nine-hundred-and-ninety-nine-billion-nine-hundred-and-ninety-nine-million-nine-hundred-and-ninety-nine-thousand-nine-hundred-and-ninety-nine, but he thought better of it. Still, if the shiny guy hadn't been able to find a way out, it seemed doubtful the rest of them would. Especially the dead one.

The only thing that seemed to help was the strange table the boy with the gun was at. Fluttering himself up, he perched on the edge of it, and examined the buttons laid out across it. What each one of them did, he had no idea, but it was a better plan than the dead thing must have had. He scanned his eyes across the rows of buttons, until he found a symbol that looked quite similar to the one he had noticed on the cassette under his wing. Cocking his head a little, Twitch stared at the button for a moment, before leaning forward and pecking at it. No hands, you see...

Register To Comment