Register To Comment
Page 4 of 95 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: The Last Oddetsey

*Eudial twists her head; that damn macaw clearly wants out* ...ugh. Why do I bother wasting my time with these freaks...

*Eudial clicks her tongue in annoyance, but concentrates on Twitch's tube with her pyrokinesis, intent on melting the tube*

Marisa panics a bit in her tube, banging around in an effort to excape, before noticing the things at her feet.
    Opening the soggy bag, she looks in, looks slightly grossed out, and closes it quickly, deciding that the mushrooms could be at least a bit useful once she gets out. Gonna need a bit more space then this tube provides to make magic components out of them.

She is mildly facinated by the paperclip chain, before looping it up for safekeeping and resuming banging on the tube. 'Maybe someone out there'll be awsome and help me out!' she mumbles, banging a bit harder. 'It'd be awfully stupid of me to try to use the Hakkero in here...'

Although catching Twitch by surprise and causing the smell of singed feathers to stink out the room, Eudial does manage to burn a hole in Twitches capsule, freeing the parrot.

As Playzooki explores the room more, apparently ignoring the ethereal knight figure that is running around the room singing, Playzooki also finds that the mound in the centre of the room is a dead body, which on closer inspection can be best described as a "pig-dragon" it appears the thing was trying to melt a hole in the door to escape, but died of starvation or thirst. It doesn't appear to have been sentient, so probably resorted to the only way out it could come with. Playzooki also notices some signs and notice boards, along with a small control panel.

*Eudial cringes at the sound... she wouldn't care if there was an immediate way out of the room, but the sounds are getting to her*

Damn it! Shut up!

*holding her hands over her head, Eudial cringes again, clearly having an internal argument against what must be done. However she eventually proceeds to go over to each of the remaining glass tubes and apply intense heat to them, hopefully shattering them all*

He didn't completely know how, but there was now a melted hole in the pipe that had previously contained the macaw. Having flown through the hole with his inventory, however, his tail had been caught with a glob of molten glass. As such, Twitch was now running around in a circle, flapping his slightly blackened tail feathers around in an attempt to cool them down. "Ow, ow, ow, owowowowowow..."

It took a moment or two for his plumage to cool enough for him to calm down at which point he started exploring the room, cassette and magnet held under one wing, with the piece of string trailing a little behind him. Glancing at the rest of the captives, he wondered if they had all been brought here in roughly the same manner. He certainly didn't recognize any of them, but his interest was caught, whether he wanted it to be or not, by one creature in particular.

"Oh crap, it's a cat..."

Owowowowowow.

(OK. Note to self: green gem + laser = NOISE.)

EUDIAL: Menial henchman...

(What the blue blazes?!)

EUDIAL: That's rather amusing, hearing you say such words that describe you perfectly.

PROF: Ooh, deary goodness! Did it take you all day to come up with that one, Red Sonya? I'm sure you'll forgive my confusion. You see, most actual, proper, genuine supercriminals do not wear joggy bottoms.

EUDIAL: Your fly's open, by the way.

(Wait, what!?)

Zzzzip.

(Bah! Never mind the cosplayer! This doesn't look like any ordinary prison. For one thing, most prisons don't put the ghosts of the cast of Spamalot on guard duty, or have landslides blocking the only clear way out! Sod the inmates for now, I just want to see the warden, pronto!)

(Oh well, first things first - get this door cleared. I've still got no idea what these gems do, so I'd best figure out what each one does on the ol' trick-stick and try to blast my way through that pile of...whatever the hell that is. I'm not talking to anyone else until I can reliably defend myself fro-)

(Good God, is that a parrot!?)

----------------------------------------------------

[Also, 1000th post. Hooray for me! ]

*Eudial glares again at the Prof.; her anger boils and it shows because her left hand, currently on the tube of a demon (I believe that's Leland Gaunt), becomes so hot that flares can be seen crisscrossing the air around it - not a good sign*

(I'll wait for the others :P)

Register To Comment