Register To Comment
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243

Thread: Boring Brick

Decided that I'll be using optipower batteries as standard for all of my bots from now on, I won't be ordering any just yet but how do I go about getting the discount?

You have to call them up and quote your membership code. Its fairly straight forward. I paid by transfer and they got them to me in 3 days!

Awesome cheers guys, whilst they're fresh in my mind ill post a few updates. Due to not having as much money as I thought this month ( new job equals emergency tax) the robots have had to take a back seat until I can get it sorted, unfortunately this means no AWS for me and even more depressing is the fact of having the set up for the beetle spinner but no money to go any further. It's not all doom and gloom though as it should be sorted by next month fingers crossed so I'm hoping to get it started and be able to buy back Hatchet.

On another note the supernova style spinner has had quite a radical change to the weapon set up that should be more reliable and crucially more powerful. The 850 motor is being saved for something else and an NTM 50/60 380kv is going In, I'm going to run this at 8s on a 2.5:1 reduction to get a speed of around 4500rpm. The disc will now also be 15mm thick instead of 12 and around 250mm in diameter with 2 10mm thick stainless teeth, the overall weight will be around 5/5.5kg but can be lightened with some holes if necessary. Hoping to start it in the next couple of monthd so watch this space.

Register To Comment