Register To Comment

Thread: Got a problem ask Drzulu

My first post is from a young roboteer who wants me to keep his identity secret .....he writes Dear Drzulu can you help me I'm a well respected member of the robot community and have taken part in a lot of events up and down the country including Ireland and I've noticed I can't seem to hold my drink as well as all the other robot guys even mike and the youngs seem to drink me under the table and just when I think I'm doing well I get sick all over the place and don't get me started about the women can you help me ....I'm heading to Dublin soon and don't want to make a show of me self again .....signed ???????????

Dear drinks like a girl it not a bad thing to be drunk after 1 baby Cham I remember getting drunk after 1 drink ,well I was only 3 years old at the time but enough about me ........you don't have to prove anything with drink and as for mike sure he's half machine anyway and the youngs are clones sure there's loads of them running around the place chances are that's not the same guy in the morning ...I hope that helps you johno and don't worry about Dublin sure your auntie Zulu will look after you ....

If you need help don't be alone ask Drzulu he's a doctor well sort of well not really .......

As a "Lord of Drinks" , I can advice 2 things. Imbibe, and imbibe more untill you can do the same.
    Or, the more sensible way, don't bother if others can chuck away a cask of cheap rotgut without dying in near future, and enjoy the occasional tot of quality stuff.

You're a t*t !

All it is is that I drink far more.....!! honest :-)

Why don't you ask Alan if he will come drinking again, he did it once and yes... he was more green than me the next day !!!

Signed
    Jonno - lightweight !

And now a heart breaking email ...Dear Drzulu I'm sending you this email so it may help others with the same problem .it all started about 2 years ago at a robot demo in Dublin I started to notice others men's you know ,let's just call them robots .some how their robots where bigger and harder than mine even mike had a bigger one than me so I started to add things to my robot to make it look bigger but I still was having trouble getting it hard it seemed every where I looked all the other guys had bigger and harder robot than me please can you help me .....

Dear little soft robot guy you should never worrie about the size of the other guys robot or how hard it is you do the best with what robot you have at the time I've seen the size of mikes robot and your right it's impressive but your not mike your Kane and should just take the controls hold it in your hand not to tight no no tighter to tight ok that's fine and play with your robot as much as you want I hope this helps you Kane .......

Register To Comment