Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toxic 2 parts complete or parts

would rather sell complete so someone else can keep it running, all ready to run chassis, motors, chain drive system etc,
    the sprockets are all lightened, the 6082t6 alluminium had also been lightened, the base is 3.2mm hardox.
    if a speed controller is connected then its working.
    the 2 24v bosch motors were new end of 2012 and you can see the condition is excellent, the retainers are also brand new technobots ones (light aluminium) which i had at home.
    the aluminium frame is ready to mount everything onto if required i have the cad drawings so 2 gas bottle holders can be fitted onto it (i need the old ones).
    the motor and drive system is quite nippy aswell.
    have 4 burkerts aswell, these have new stem kits fitted at £30 per kit, no kits available as i have no more.
    i also have high pressure hydraulic parts and hoses left over,
    also 2 bosch 750 24v complete brush assy with very good lenth on brushes available.
    pm offers if interested.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Why are you selling it Terry?

Feel like a right tit now!

Haha :-D
    I waited untill I had taken some pics as I thought someone might get the wrong idea, I've just spent 3 weeks upgrading so not getting rid of the new bits quite yet !

Have still got this and thought I might mention the motors were new end of 2012 but only used for 2 events then retired early 2013 so are like new, also got another Bosch 750 just been rewound so perfect working order. Might be building something different so welcome offers on the current toxic2 aswell, have stacks of lp bits aswell if anyone wants some.

I'm interested in the LP bits, what kind of bits, valves, rams, piping, and what pressure (LP can be between 10-16bar and I'm looking for the latter).

£500 for the drive complete. I have 16 bar bits dave I'm going to take a pic of them all do you can see.

3 burkerts have gone

Register To Comment