Register To Comment
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Robots & Spares

TeamMental
    can you sell the FW Chassis Eric Jr2 without 18/24v GR02 motors & attachments?
    Last edited by TeamMental; 2nd September 2013 at 04:12. Reason: Forgot the '?'

Concerning the FP setup.
    @ Gabe01
    The aluminium 80mm diameter billet used for the ram was "probably" cast and rolled in Duffel, Belgium at the Aleris plant.
    As it was a cut off I aquired from SABCA , I can't provide the air-space grade paperwork that goes with this kind of ali.

I hope this satisfies the "curiosity" concerning the ali.

@Gary, no you can't get the drawings.

@ Psychostorm, sorry, a indeterminate amount of atoms got lost due oxidation, movement and temperature changes.

and eric's condition?

Once is enough, I do other things outside of robotics.

Its as I said it was really? Not sure what else you want to know. Needs generally updated. If I put the RoboteQ back in there the drive would work, but it could do with an upgrade. Weapon needs a new reservoir and refill then it should work when wired back up to the electrics. Not sure what else you want here. No time to take photos yet, will try again when I have a chance.

You're welcome to have a look in person if you want.

Gary: All the measurements, specs and materials are the ideal size/design/specification

Ceri: Exactly the right amount of atoms went into making it.

How much does Eric Jr cost WITH the pneumatic system?

EDIT: Never mind, I saw the chassis was sold.
    Last edited by brandon_nichols; 4th September 2013 at 02:56.

Tony, did you get my PM?

I did, sorry for the delay. Have now replied

Haven't been here in a while, not sure if I got a load of PM's recently or if they've been sitting there a while but I think i've replied to them all. Everything on the list still for sale. Will put the photos up that I forgot to put up whenever it was that I said I would originally!

Pneumatics:

Baseplate/motors/wheels:

Eric/T-Bone/Tanto Jr (Bad picture, too cold outside...)

Eric Jr2 Chassis:

Register To Comment