Register To Comment
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: No Toy Robotics

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2009126089...84.m1423.l2649

made by caldercraft

rang the owner of the shop has sold them for many years has multiple orders by many other companies and has had no returns , I have not tested them yet but look strong and well built bracket also well made

Ooh, I forgot those existed! Please share how the work for you, being such low rpm is potentially very handy for T3, means it doesn't have to be uncontrollably fast on a single stage reduction.

Nice find!

just found these valves, these should fit the co2 fire extinguisher bottles as still require two valves, all you hw guys please comment
    http://www.weldinggases.co.uk/index....ve&_a=category

I can't open the description, it looks fine has it got a burst disk ? If its good I will get one aswell.

only one reply on link any other takers,
    Quick update modding no toys axe reduced weight of axe arm and head by about 150gram and new axe a frame will be about 1kg less then the old design and stronger, might use them speed 900s for the axe still not dead set on the design as yet

What you competing with at the weekend? The current/older design?

Had to make some steel brackets to mount my wheels on Onyx (the nut inserts had worn out), now back up to 14kg though! Glad it's only whiteboards at Deeside.

Hopefully the old notoy but not signed up incase its damaged got to find bits buried in the garage somewhere

Gonna be plenty of axes on show this weekend by the looks of things!

Well Drumroll's not coming so if you do find all the bits at least the robot will stay in one piece this time

Register To Comment