Register To Comment
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Antabuse (aka DieSulfiram)

the milk bottle tops will suffice providing they're held onto the motors well.

Also, be careful with those batteries, the tabs underneath those black caps are a bit flimsy.

I seriously hope you're using the correct kind of charger...

I use these cells for 3 (used to be 4) of my ants and I take that black casing off and the connector so I am left with 2 bare tabs so I can hard wire the 2 cells together into the robot. Saves me the weight of the caps and any extra connectors.

Oh, and as for the wheels, that hole won't hold for long. Did it like that on St. Jimmy and it rounded out the holes after a few fights. Not sure the best way to attach them to milk bottle tops

I thought milk bottle tops were made out of foil?

This is the charger I am using...
    IMG_1294.jpg
    Ah I see... For now at least I'll be leaving the black tabs on but thanks for letting me know
    Okay, I may just bring several sets so I can replace them when they get rounded out :L

6mm polycarb is good armour for a rambot. I use it for Bulletproof and its taken the worst the spinners can throw at it.

BTW, that charger should be fine for lipos, can't see why there's a problem.

Register To Comment