It would be nice to have a proper wiki featuring as many competitors as possible - especially modern ones. Obviously, a real Robotic Combat wiki would be very difficult, since there would be sooo much content (all contestants from all corners of the earth, arenas, teams...? It's far too much), but if we could have something nice and detailed focusing on the modern sport and its competitors, especially here in the UK, that would be great.

The Roaming Robots Wiki couldn't cover RoboChallenge or Robots Live properly, and besides, Roaming Robots has changed names now, and the Robot Wars wiki is really for the old tv series. Also, the databases on the Robots Live and Roaming Robots/Robot Wars websites always get left in the dust.

It's not a necessity, but it would be interesting, especially if the information is added by the makers of the robots, as they know their 'bots best. It's selfish of me to ask for an undertaking like this, but I expect I'm not the only one who'd like to see something like this, and would like to help (if I could).