Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 13x 73mmx20mm Banebots 50 Shore wheels with 1/2 inch Hex Mount

As in the title. Just got these from Kenny and I made the mistake of thinking you need a 1/2 inch next hole for a 1/2 inch shaft. Wrong. you need 3/4 inch.

Brand new and unused. Lots of road miles. PM me offers.

I would prefer to sell them together as I only have 1 box.

Get some half inch hex bar and turn it down for bearings

I need all the wheels driven.

I Found a big stack of padded envelopes so I can send wheels out as needed until I run out of packages.

Still for sale! I can't have been the only person in need of wheels?

I now have 21 of these wheels to sell... I screwed up on the Banebots order too.

Lol!!!!!!!!!

Haha, make a 21 wheeled robot.

Dan may need a load of wheels for his educational project but all depends on how cheaply you're willing to let them go and how adaptable they are to Drill shafts.

What Diameter are the drill shafts and what thread do they use?

12mm and it's a 3/8" UNF thread. The banebots hex hubs use a half inch shaft so you have to shim a thin piece of metal in the annulus between shaft and bore to get a good fit that doesn't wobble as I had to do with boner for the champs

They may be using a different type. If it is 12mm then it might be possible to just get away with a 1/2" bar and lathe out 12mm from the centre.
    I am going to talk with my technicians. As the main wheel body is Polyprop, we may be able to use a jig in the Laser cutter to recut the hex holes in the wheels out to 3/4 inch.

Register To Comment