Register To Comment
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The end of robot combat in the US?

Just because I know a number of the people who were contacted directly about it all, and since the early talks about it all everything has gone silent. There's a couple of other reasons to imply it too but I hope not!

Are there any other events in the US for heavies or even feathers to attend anymore?

There's a good number of events for featherweight robots, though mostly in the eastern US.

Quote Originally Posted by Garwulf View Post
    Well, I really hope you're wrong, and it's just a production delay.

That said, I guess the big question is whether or not somebody picks up the slack in the U.S. The British
    model does seem to work and be economical (although at the price of losing the heavyweight spinners), so I wonder if a transplant of the model would be effective...
    The lack of spinners has more to do with Health & Safety and insurance rather than a policy. There's no guarantee America would be under identical rules.

If USA could have spinners, you might be able to get away with less powerful spinners for tours.

That having been said a touring format is something Americans could consider.

Any idea on the amount ?

Register To Comment