Register To Comment
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: What is a walker?

Before you can fight, you need a machine.
    Last edited by maddox10; 15th April 2013 at 01:43. Reason: typo

Now that right there, is true, that is.

Ok let's lower the standards way down.

I ask again Can anyone, anywhere show me a walker from the past, present or if possible the future, that qualifies under these rules, that has made it across the arena floor in any fight in any weight class, any were in the universe! ever!!!

A video would be nice.

Eleven made a good start, very slow though.
    Mark Setrakian's Mechadon and Snake also managed to move but both were pretty much instantly shoved around.

Qualifies under these rules, that has made it across the arena floor in any fight in any weight class,
    11 qualified under these rules and made it across the arena?!
    any videos?

Qualifies under these rules, that has made it across the arena floor in any fight in any weight class,
    11 qualified under these rules and made it across the arena?!
    any videos? seen the video didn't make it another joke!!

The simple fact of the matter is that there has never been much interest in combat walkers as even under the old rule set they were rarely effective nor reliable

With the current machining capacity of the roboteers, it's just waiting on a stroke of genius.

Quote Originally Posted by typhoon_driver View Post
    The simple fact of the matter is that there has never been much interest in combat walkers as even under the old rule set they were rarely effective nor reliable
    So why change the rules?

Quote Originally Posted by maddox10 View Post
    With the current machining capacity of the roboteers, it's just waiting on a stroke of genius.
    If 3D printed Nylon ( like the antweights) scales larger in the future, I'd hate to think what featherweights will get built, walkers or otherwise.

Register To Comment