Register To Comment
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New featherweight (DMBLBIT)

Almost finished putting together a robot that's been in parts for many years. Just got the gears lining up correctly.

http://imgur.com/SeWs6cf

Having a little problem with the electronics which wasn't happening yesterday: when I power up the fuse for the right electronize blows. I cant see any shorts- any ideas what might be causing this?

Cheers,
    James

Are you using an external BEC or RX battery?

I meant an external BEC, the one on the Electronize looks like it's connected so if you were using an external one as well that could cause it to blow i believe.

The orange and yellow intertwined wires are the BEC, this powersw the RX yes. I can't tell from the picture but you only need one of these connected, if both have them connected you will overpower the circuit, just cut one of them and tape the ends off

Exactly that John, it's the two wires (orange and red) that are twisted together, actually looking at your picture again are your rc wires plugged in correctly? the signal (white) should be on the front of the RX.

The wires are supposed to be connected if you are using the BEC on the Electronize because that's the circuit, what i meant was other than the Electronize BEC are you using an alternative external BEC?

Register To Comment