Register To Comment
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Scot-Bots

  1. #1
    Attention all Scot-Bots lovers and robot fans everywhere. It has been a long time coming but it gives me great pleasure to announce that our Scot-Bots robot kits are now AVAILABLE TO BUY!

    Choose from either 2WD (standard or diagonal drive) or 4WD and take your pick from a range of LED colours!

    To buy one, or to simply see what they€™re all about, visit our website, click the €˜Engineering€™ tab and browse away (links to the store are provided within the pages)

    Our kits are currently made by hand outwith our full-time working hours and as such, we have a lead time of approximately four weeks from order to completion. For now we are taking a 25% deposit to confirm your order, with the remaining 75% due on completion, after which your Scot-Bots kit will be shipped to you.

    If you have any questions, please don€™t hesitate to ask!

    Happy Roboteering

    Jamie & Tony - Scot-Bots

    It's worth mentioning that if anyone on here is interested in buying one and wants to save on postage, we'll be at the Barnsley Roaming Robots event and the UK FW champs so could bring them along
    Jamie McHarg
    RogueTwo Robots

    With great power, comes great reliability.

  2. #2
    Are you guys entering one in the featherweight champs?

  3. #3
    We had discussed it, but we couldn't find a driver for it . As there are no longer any reserves maybe if someone drops out we'll be able to have someone fill the place with one of the kits.

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Quick update.

    We'll be appearing with Pilgrim tomorrow afternoon at Asda in Clydebank, just outside Glasgow, in aid of Cash for Kids Charity. Should be good and hoping to get a few good pictures and scare a few unsuspecting customers

  6. #6
    Those of you on Facebook will probably already have seen this, but just thought I'd share it here as the guys making it have done a great job.

    Jamie McHarg
    RogueTwo Robots

    With great power, comes great reliability.

Register To Comment

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts