Register To Comment
Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Robo Challenge - 2013 FRA UK Featherweight Championships!

With 24 machines each day there is a 1 in 4 chance you will fight a specific robot. With around 7 spinners per day theres a 1.052 in 1 chance youll have to fight one... that means its going to happen

Roboteer

Bring all the spinners on we take them all on .
    ALL THE BEST TEAM TILLY

A heavily armoured rammer might not be such a bad idea after all

Actually, I hope I draw Predator. Not that I think it's a weak link James but it's the spinner that I think the forks will best against.

Yes, it has a Srimech. I hope to offer you great opportunity to show it off.

from the sat list my main fear is cobalt cos the lids of my bots are only aluminium
    never mind your lid, it'd destroy anything it gets! you can have a strong lid but all it means is it'll crush you from the bottom lol

saturdays looking good, most of the more fearful robots are friday so fingers crossed i get through

Would be a good match with kaizer.

So now you know the days can you pick a top 5 from each? This may be increased to 7 however there would be less losers melees

Cobalt doesn't bother me in the slightest in terms of its biting ability, its the dragging around it could do well.

The 2 robots I hoped to avoid and they're both on my qualifying day. Pants.

Top 7 from each day, hmmm...

Saturday:
    Explosion
    Drumroll
    TS2
    Binky
    Galactus
    Ironside 2
    Little Hitter 2

Friday: Can't say because its my qualifying day. I would hope I qualify but odd things happen.

Roboteer

My top 7 are
    Friday:
    NST
    Boner
    Inertia XL
    Dizzy 101 (if what we are hoping to do works)
    Predator
    LF3
    Saturday :
    Explosion
    Cobalt
    Drumroll
    Conker 2
    Galactus
    LS4
    LH3
    ALL THE BEST TEAM TILLY

Tried to pick my top 5/7 from each day, but when I had rough lists, I'd look back through the entries and see another two or three that I think would make it through. It's going to be a tough year. I'm guessing 48 robots is the biggest FW championship there's ever been on these shores?

Register To Comment