Register To Comment
Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Robo Challenge - 2013 FRA UK Featherweight Championships!

Great! It's always a really good event We'll be signing up Explosion later tonight.

Apart from repairs Explosion is exactly the same as last year, will be interesting to see if it can do well again this year. I must say that I am worried about the amount of spinners being made...

Quote Originally Posted by Team Invade
    Great! It's always a really good event We'll be signing up Explosion later tonight.

Apart from repairs Explosion is exactly the same as last year, will be interesting to see if it can do well again this year. I must say that I am worried about the amount of spinners being made...
    Aren't we all?!

We'll definitely have Tormenta 2 in the competition, and if all goes to plan a new machine also competing, if dad can drive one of the two.

Signed up Skyfall, and Chuck (under a new name which shall be revealed shortly) :twisted: .
    Finally got somewhere with all the stuff, gonna start building as soon as I've got it all.
    James, I've left the 2nd driver section blank until I can find someone, I'll let you know when I know!
    Also, I seem to have been charged for P&P on the registration? Are you sending us something?
    Anyway, looking forward to it, see you all there!
    J

Boner signed up. I'm totally gonna win this year

Might try an get something knocked together for this, don't think Alpha will last another champs

That's very strange, none of the other entries have a p&p fee, your payment looks different for some reason, il get it sorted for you.

Predator is all signed up.

is there a numbers limit? Or will everone be squeezed in? Doubt ill get a ts3 built unless i win the lottery so looks like im salvaging ts2 for this

Sounds great! Can't believe this'll be the third year in a row that it's been held at Gadget Show Live; well done James & Grant and thanks for your efforts to give us an awesome fighting environment

Drumroll II will definitely be getting signed up. Sheared a tooth again when fighting with Cicatrix at the weekend but I can see where the problem lies and it's an easy fix. Got some modifications in the pipeline to improve on areas that let it down last year (belt guard!) so will be hoping to do better this year. Not gonna focus too much on winning it (Gary's already claimed 1st place anyway ) but as long as it does well I'll be happy.

Carcinus will be back too so make sure the pit is working! Ideally getting the grabber/lifter running for the comp would be grand as well but I think a whiteboard appearance is a more realistic target.

Can't wait

Thanks James

Signed up Team Bitza!

Looking forward to making everyone's Introductions.

Register To Comment