Register To Comment
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Robot Wars: October 6th - Maidstone Leisure Centre (WT1)

Winter Tour Sign ups close 9pm Friday night for Heavy Weight entries !!

http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/f...HL0N4xp6537eoM

Probably 2 fw fights per show.

John
    www.Robotwars.tv

A few quick questions, will there be any feather fights on the Sunday morning??? and what time roughly do we need to turn up on the Saturday???

ohhh, also is any one bringing an Ant arena???

Cheers in advance

I'm bringing an ant arena

Great, Ill bring Mini E

anyone know how early we can turn up on Sunday for play time lol

I tried signing up my featherweight but I'm not sure if I was too late to use the sign up form.
    If I was too late, John can you please put me on the list? I can only make the Saturday though

No worries that's fine.

People should have had the email this morning.

Both shows have sold out, with over 24 hours to go.

Facebook page hit over 3000 likes yesterday.

We are putting Robot Wars back on the map !!

#officialrobotwars

`Hi just want to say a big thanks to John and all at Robot Wars Crew for such a fun weekend at Maidstone.

Both Saint and Cherub had moments of shock and awe! for me the best was Cherub getting back out of the pit! it also did some type of back flip too I don't know how! Oh it didn't win a fight but I just love it's crazy antics anyway.

Saint tried out the new sword, it seemed to work well I think we will keep it, even if it is a bit long.

Congrats to John for winning the weekend trophy, well deserved.

Titan deserves a mention as it is becoming a very capable and dangerous robot, and Well driven too.

Also Kapow had a very impressive first fight too, were looking forward to that being another "launcher of Team Saints robots" OOTA

It's good to see so many of our friends there, looking forward to the next one.

Craig

Team Saint

Just got home (at a sensible hour for a change), just wanted to say that's probably my best heavy event this year (even though I wasn't driving one); ha great fun with the feathers (loved Trojan's LCD panel on the back ) despite burning out a motor, and we had a whole army of antweights which the audience were loving, and some great fights throughout the shows .

Well done to Jonno for winning, hard luck to Jarvis, John and Titan, you did well considering you couldn't steer half the time!

See you at the next one

Roboteer

Thanks once again to Jonno and the crew for another excelent weekend,two sold out shows with action packed battles.

Congratulations to Jonno on the win,and to John Bell/Jarvis and Craig/Zak joining Alex in qualifying for the Winter Tour Finals in Gloucester.This was without a doubt the best showing so far for TR2,it looks ever more promising for next year. Toon Raider lasted the whole 3 minutes in the comp fight with me driving,so things are looking up on that front as well.

See you in Doncaster
    Last edited by cliveb; 7th October 2013 at 20:24.

Register To Comment