Register To Comment
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Robot Wars: June 16th - Guildford Spectrum

thank you to everyone at Roaming robots/robot wars for the show its great to see how the show has progressed in my 3 year absence
    On that note, I would like to apologize for various absences and disappearance since 2010, its not because I dont want to compete but its been part of a long battle with Leukaemia and realising that life is for living, health is much improved and I plan on being part of the community as much as possible in the future.

Congratulations to everyone on just getting to the event, its hard work building robots and we all forget how much time and effort goes into someone else's machine.

Huge thank you to Craig 'the Saint' for the loan of some batteries so we could compete, John Lear for his help trying to get my batteries to charge and Mike and Garfy for just being there

See you all at Newport

Great event! Thanks to RW crew for making this such a excellent show !

On another note, I'm not sure if they're on the on the forum, but the team who where next us left a large bunch of cable ties behind, I'll give them back to you next time I see you .

thanks to Robot Wars, was a great event with what seemed like two very successful shows and sold out seats!

Good Morning

Just wanted to say a huge thanks to everyone who came yesterday, you are all stars!!

I know sometimes I don't get to personally say thankyou as I'm preoccupied, and probably most of you I didn't even say hello, so those i didnt " hello and goodbye, but you know why :-)

We keep tweaking things and listening to feedback from both roboteers and audience and we have a show you should all be proud of.

I bet none of you really get to see what it looks like out front but if you haven't you should spend a few minutes and watch what it looks like!!

Work is already well underway for Newport where we know its going to be another big one, we will be doing an official sign up page soon so we can get the list of entrants for the champs !!

Just want to say a big thanks to all at Robot Wars for A great time,

Saint performed very well with the new battery packs, got out of the pit and had lots of fun with Thor,

Cherub was Ok the lift packed up in the last two fights but it can be fixed. the front armor got THOR-ED! and I am now in the process of developing something for this Thor-ny problem.

Tron was on only 3 drive motors all day I couldn't be bothered to sort "the old box" at the time. the LH screw won't come out.

Seraph I changed the speed controller, sharpened the sword, checked the wiring, changed the link and them ................ forgot to pack the wheels! Something to do with my age?

Anyway great to see all the gang hope to be at the next one

Register To Comment