Register To Comment

Thread: Would just like to say,

Being part of this community for the past 12 months has been absolutely amazing. Our first roboteering year and we've managed to beat the odds and compete at 4 events (all 1400 miles away from home or something stupid!) with 2 robots, 3rd on the way, and we have met dozens of brilliant people.

I couldn't have asked for a better experience. We're all buzzing looking forward to our next trip. They're the anchors for our life at the moment, or certainly for mine.

Thank you so much to everybody for everything. We have been at the receiving end of so many acts of kindness, and they haven't gone unnoticed.

There are too many names to name them all, but off the top of my head a few of them are James, Grant, Dave Weston, Gary, Mario, Marien, Alex, Ann and Jarvis, Harry, Paul (for the laughs)... and... and you all know who you are.

Thanks again all. From a robot wars standpoint I don't doubt the next 12 months will be as brilliant or better than these just gone.

Happy 2013!

Awww shucks!!

You are very welcome Ellis, and I'm glad to see someone with that much dedication join the sport this year

i would also like to echo the welcome feeling, having competed at only one event at the end of the year i have not got to meet many people yet but everyone at gloucester was welcoming and full of good advice. the forum has been of great use and peoples comments by me are always welocme. thanks for a great beging into robot combat and many more to come.

thanks to you all adam

Register To Comment